Thieves Steals Mans House

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
No no no no no, this whole thing's primary goal, its ultimate purpose, was the sewage tank. You see, these people are intent on using the contents of said object to create an army of vile Arch-Fiends and conquer the world.

The only man- no, BOY, who can stop them, is none other than...

ERASER KID! With the power to magically erase pencil marks at will, only Eraser Kid has the power to stand up to the House Theif and his army of Sludgaezords!

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
what about toilet man? i would think he could stop them.

Well, I guess Toilet Man would be good too. He could use his Omega Flush to destroy the Sludaezords. But Eraser Kid can magically erase all of House Theif's plans, causing much aggravation.

The problem is Toilet Man has too great a weakness. If he isn't cleaned every three days, he becomes the Super-Villian Public Restroom, and he would just join House Theif in his plans.

Meaning Eraser Kid would have to work double time. No, I suggest we get the powers of The Janitor to help out in this.