lol how stupid am i

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flare

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Visit site
lol yep you are stupid. :lol:

ooh well, most people dont even know about that actually.

it was a bad idea though, because it makes it more easy to pirate the game.

Gamma_Sword

Terrible, Terrible Damage!
Feb 12, 2001
Not There
Well... if someone wants to download full-version of UT off the net, if they are on a dial-up they will spend eternity for it :D

Also those warezed version don't have all the stuff the CD has, so my questions is: Why the hell do they make copies of UT on the net when almost no one's gonna download it?

Oh well, some people can't afford 20 bucks so there :p

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
"dammn you're stupid"

"you are quite the m0"

Feel really proud of yourselves, guys. THIS is what the new posters have to look forward to. I bet you guys feel very proud of yourselves, don't you? You should. Ganging up to flame newbies is hard work these days.

It reminds me of bullies on a school playground. Real tough when in a group. Keep it up guys, I think someone else needs to be knocked on their asses. I'm sure you'll find someone.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
http://forums.unreal2.net/announcement.php?s=&forumid=3 <=== That announcement will be around until September 3, and I think we should make it apparent to some of you who participated in this thread. A one key and VERY important thing I want to point out, in case you don't have the capacity to click the link:

Planet Unreal has established rules for kick/bans and excessive flaming is a justified reason for bans. Yet, we cannot be in every forum and every thread to find trouble makers. Please use the "Report this Post" option to notify the moderators and admins of questionable activities. We will determine the proper action, after a thorough investigation.

I now ask all the regular members to refrain from "n00b" bashing. You are making this community look bad. My patience, with such total disregard for the image of our community, is very thin. If you need to flame people to remain healthy, then join another forum.

That "Report this Post" thing works pretty well, as has been shown in the past. If you believe someone is being too hard on someone, use it.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I will start using that link on every person I see flaming newbies. I have had it up to my damn ears with this crap and I for one am going to start doing something about it.

I refuse to be subjected to your garbage, people. And unlike most, I will NOT leave just because some of us don't know how to be civil!

Status
Not open for further replies.