Why is EPIC moving to consoles?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Why is EPIC moving to consoles?

• Pirates

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Ninjas

Votes: 38 63.3%

• Total voters

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
who else sees the dark brown dildo in slainchild's new sig?(congrats on the mf doom av though ;) )

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
ass pirates...

they're moving because
- the money is much better
- the pc community sucks, buncha whining, complaining kids. it gives them no reason to sacrifice the time/money

**** that. Now that consoles are online they will eventually start to complain as well, since they can now get updates and bug fixes. Even though it's alot easier to do updates with consoles (less hardware to configure to), they still have the option to complain. I think they just haven't realized it yet.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
They took optimizing lessons and now they don't like to waste resources. The result is, that checking for over 100 possible input values of a keyboard and mouse combo is just unattractive compared to a game pad.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Microsoft makes a lot of money with consoles. Epic Games makes a lot of money with Microsoft.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Ninjas are legitimate customers I take it? Needs a DRM barrel, that should handle them!