what is the deal with aimbots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zylo

Apr 4, 2004
Texas
hello all, what is the deal with aimbots, are there aimbots for u2xmp, can u tell who is using them, can u stop them, can u get aimbots?
I'd appreciate any info at all thnx.
Zylo

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
Yes there aim bots, no you can't stop them.

Stop an aim bot requires security... in 2k4 there is UTSecure, and antiTCC, those help combat them. XMP has no such programs so its like ****ing with no condom... you are not protected and pretty much any bot that worked in 2k3... you can hot swap to xmp... and don't have to worry about getting cot.

I posted some links to bots way back but admins told me to stop.... if you want pm me.

Mar 6, 2004
You can make your own aimbot if you know how to do it, you can make it miss i bet also so we wont know for sure.

DJT

Titties!
May 3, 2004
yeah I completely agree..bot's are for ****asses with no skill and kills the game for the rest of the people.

Ðetta

ºØmníºÐetta
Jan 23, 2004
UK
I've never seen anything in XMP to suggest somebody is botting.

Bots where running rampant in the UT04 Demo.

I really wouldn't put any stock in what saito says, he is quite the fanboy.

He once came in our channel saying he has proof that Omni bot and he was going to expose us all...
We laughed, and even offered to host this so called 'evidence'….nadda.

He then went onto brag about how he was going to destroy the XMP community. e.t.c.

Odd chap really.
:p

Zylo

Apr 4, 2004
Texas
I dont actually want to use an aimbot as a way to cheat. I want to use it so I can see what it is like so I can tell who is using them easier. It isn't something I would go around using all the time (maybe against the pets though-I'm pretty sure that they use them).

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
saito really dose want to kill xmp he keeps talking about aimbots and offering to give them out

saito take ur ut2k4 fanboy ass back to the ut2k4 forums and leave us alone we dont need you passing out working or non working aimbots to people in xmp

we all know you wish to destroy xmp and get everybody to praise your game(ut2k4)

if you persist i will see about a poll/potition to have you blocked from here since it should be clear to any admin that your trying to get as menny people to bot as u can (cheaters)

grow up man and leave us alone play your game and have fun insted of trying to ruin others fun

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
oh lord....

how is it some of you take the time to IM me and talk about things... yet those that never even see me play love to flame me

Where as those that know me in game dont argue with me.

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
i wont pm about something i feel is stupid and GHAY you keep offering this stuff and saying how ****ty xmp is LEAVE if you dontlike it get the FOOK out man we dont need more people talking **** and making things worse

and you cant say ANYTHING you do is helping becouse all that happens from your posting **** like this is that you degrade the game and community (that you bitch about constantly)

saito i dont want to know you in game bot master i got enough people i DONT want to deal with

if you would stop being a stupid @$$ then maby i wouldnt have a problem with you (ya think) but you keep posting crap like this and bitching about how ****ty xmp is vs ut2k4
if its so ****ty LEAVE and DONT come back

thanks

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
I havent posted an xmp vs 2k4 thread in ages... sadly its new people that never ****ing played me that acuse of posting stuch things, people that joine XMP after I stope said threads.

So all you prove is

1. You don't know me
2. You just want to flame me
3. You flame me for **** before you knew teh game existed

There are maybe about 6 people here that actualy played with me, and none of them seem to be offended by every little ****ing thing I say... others of you that never palyed with me... and werent' here for my anti xmp threads, seem to think you know it all.

You don't know a god damn thing, you don't know me, so don't bother to flame me just let those that do know me deal with me.

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
you constantly comment on how much better ut2k4 is maby not in those words oh and funny how could i flame you b4 i new the game excisted i joined her FOR XMP MORON

i have seen you in game in the distant past since then you have quit and then constantly badmouthed and brought up every con to xmp possable

yes i have a problem with that if you want to badmouth it fine do it in the ut2k4 forums where everybody will praise your asstute observations about how ****ty xmp is and how leet 2k4 is

the only things you say that offend me are the things that constantly ripp on xmp your last thred you made was just to say how dead xmp was/is and how ****ty the servers that are up are becouse they dont run all the classic maps insted of new ones (thats how what you posted comes off to me and others i have talked to)

im not the only one whos got the impression that saito=ut2k4 fanboy bent on destroying xmp for the better ment of ut2k4

if i mearly wanted to flame you m8 it wouldnt be so logical and clear i would just flip out at you and attack you personaly inted of mearly attacking what you do/say/state in these forums

you dont need to post saying ut2k4>xmp its in 99% of the posts you make here you dont say it in those words you just make it clear that everybody should abandon xmp becouse its dead and they should go buy ut2k4 becouse its new,leet,fully supported

if you really want to see why you get my dander up(saying my grate grandfather used all the time) take a look at the posts you make from a prespective of somebody who dostn agree with you

on and ur sig makes you a hypocrit (i didnt say that 3 other people all said it to me :O )

if you want to try and change my oppenion of you then post less xmp is sh!tty posts pm me if you like try and explain why you insist on pointing out EVERY SINGLE FLAW in xmp and then do it over and over to everybody you can

we all know xmp isnt perfect but its what we got no point in bitching about it constantly not like its gonna change anything by stating every problem 200 times

really i dont give a **** if you like xmp or not but you dont need to ripp on it becouse its got flaws that will likely never be fixed its as pointless as anything i can think of

just stop the laim passive agressive crap tward xmp and the community if thats all you can do leave

thanks

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
Saito said:
Yes there aim bots, no you can't stop them.

Stop an aim bot requires security... in 2k4 there is UTSecure, and antiTCC, those help combat them. XMP has no such programs so its like ****ing with no condom...

once agin saying ut2k4 is better and xmp is ****

Status
Not open for further replies.