I'm Leaving

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
Xaero said:
just read this thread. ;)

Loki...I act stupid more than "once in a while" ;)

lol, no hard feelings Xaero. Please excuse the words of wisdom :p, im in the middle of writing a report on Joseph Conrad and i was looking for an interesting quote to use as my attention grabber :)

p.s. if ur curious what i found for my attention grabber it was this...

"Do not talk to me of your Archimedes' lever. He was an absentminded person with a mathematical imagination. Mathematics commands all my respect, but I have no use for engines. Give me the right word and the right accent and I will move the world.”

- Joseph Conrad -

|g|Hercules

xmp-God & Shotgun Whore
Apr 29, 2004
HARTEMAN63 said:
Hey what happened to me? I'm retarded so fill me in plz. thx.

Someone made a post about how they contacted the authorities and your isp over some statement you made about cutting another's head off or something.

I did respond several times on your behalf. I said I thought it was bizarre with all the other crap that was going on, to pick on your post. And that I thought it was just a harmless comment.

The post has since been deleted. :)

harteman

Feb 13, 2004
Oh that statement. I hope I didn't say I would do the "head-chopping" to the "unnamed person" responsible. I have warrants. I didn't mean what I said. I meant to say someone should give the guy some flowers and little chocolates. But seriously, if you have a problem with my comments talk to me about it in private so I can use the most derogative words I know. BTW I love this community.<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

WolfmanK

Puppet Master of BBF
Mar 28, 2004
Webster, NY
wolfmank.blogsite.org
HARTEMAN63 said:
Oh that statement. I hope I didn't say I would do the "head-chopping" to the "unnamed person" responsible. I have warrants. I didn't mean what I said. I meant to say someone should give the guy some flowers and little chocolates. But seriously, if you have a problem with my comments talk to me about it in private so I can use the most derogative words I know. BTW I love this community.<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Hey Harte, gimme the addy of your local correctional facility. I've got a few files and my wife makes a damn fine cake. its a WIN/WIN :)

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
lol no he didn't :p i saw him explain it before. He had to take the "a" out because it wouldn't fit in the XMP player name box

Status
Not open for further replies.