I'm Leaving

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth

Banned
Apr 25, 2004
Between the crow/voodoo thing and all the other crap, I think my IQ has suffered just by joining this forum and playing xmp with you mental people.

Poor Killer, I do feel bad for you. I know it's hard to keep your excitement for a great game with all the gheys running around.

BTW, you're right, Crow cheats. :lol:

So, this is my fond fairwell, lol. I know most of you are devasted, but it just has to be. My brain will explode from trying to sort out the reasons you people behave the way you do if I stay any longer.

Bye idiots :D .

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
Well truth...I believe the old saying is...
"Dont let the door smack you in the ass on your way out"...

In this case, I hope it hits you upside the head...

RLD

Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.
May 15, 2004
truth said:
Between the crow/voodoo thing and all the other crap, I think my IQ has suffered just by joining this forum and playing xmp with you mental people.

Poor Killer, I do feel bad for you. I know it's hard to keep your excitement for a great game with all the gheys running around.

BTW, you're right, Crow cheats. :lol:

So, this is my fond fairwell, lol. I know most of you are devasted, but it just has to be. My brain will explode from trying to sort out the reasons you people behave the way you do if I stay any longer.

Bye idiots :D .

Don't listen to the above non-sense! gg's gl hf

Oh and btw it's not a crow/voodoo thing it's a crow/pet thing. voodoo, pssh they don't start the crap.

voodoo <3

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
There is deffinately not a crow/voodoo thing. It's a crow/whoever he feels like trying to annoy at any given time thing. It'll pass. Sorry that you're leaving, who were you btw?

You better watch it Xaero, that could be mistaken for a threat, and your Crap for internet conneciton could be taken away. :rolleyes: Am I serious? ...who knows now days.

Last edited:

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
truth.... werent u the one that came up with the list of aimbotters? :p thanks for the laughs

adios

damn

Jan 27, 2004
Maxx said:
There is deffinately not a crow/voodoo thing. It's a crow/whoever he feels like trying to annoy at any given time thing. It'll pass. Sorry that you're leaving, who were you btw?

:'(4u, Voodoo always starts it by the way. I don't talk to non-pets/friends until they do or say something stupid to me, at which I mock and kill them until they cry and tell the admins/mommy.

Sorry Maxxy, but you're quite wrong. Unless your still getting over losing...

(by the way, the post you just made is starting it with me, I have never talked to you unless you initiated the conversation, as you did here.)

It's a Voodoo/peoplewhoarebetterthanthem thing :rolleyes:

RLD

Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.
May 15, 2004
petCROW said:
:'(4u, Voodoo always starts it by the way. I don't talk to non-pets/friends until they do or say something stupid to me, at which I mock and kill them until they cry and tell the admins/mommy.

Sorry Maxxy, but you're quite wrong. Unless your still getting over losing...

(by the way, the post you just made is starting it with me, I have never talked to you unless you initiated the conversation, as you did here.)

It's a Voodoo/peoplewhoarebetterthanthem thing :rolleyes:

Hmmm...let's add up all the threads where some pet says crap about vd then add up all the threads that vd says crap about pet. We can start right here as a matter of fact:

petCROW said:
Unless your still getting over losing...
Well now if that's not a poke at vD then wtf is? And if you come back with an educated retort like "It's a poke at Maxx..." well Maxx is vD!!!

damn

Jan 27, 2004
You sure are "smart"

It's a crow/whoever he feels like trying to annoy at any given time thing.

He brought me into the conversation with some immature remarks...

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
well..the simple fact is... vD is crow's favorite target. Why? Hell if I know. Maybe he has some sort of e-penis envy. But who cares, really? All my recent jabs at crow have been in good fun, meant to get a laugh out of both of us. I'm sorry he is too blind to see that.

Now, how in the hell did this thread turn into ANOTHER vD/pet thread? Well... RLD brough crow up first...but then again, the uber-noob big pink letters that scream Michael Jackson were made by crow...make your call. Doesnt it also sound like crow is a more than a little annoyed at Maxx for speaking the truth?

bah, doesn't matter. This thread is already lost to the noobishness of the retards on this forum. I'm waiting for Too Gay to pop in here with yet another name having something to do with his rear end and posting something just as retarded in just as large and just as pink letters. Anyone else see a pattern here?

RLD

Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.
May 15, 2004
petCROW said:
You sure are "smart"

He brought me into the conversation with some immature remarks...
LIKE I SAID! ADD THEM UP! it would be like pet-30 vd-3 oh and an even higher number on the pet side if you could add all the deleted posts.
Oh and those "remarks" weren't imature they were the god awful pain that stabs you in the back called the TRUTH! Puhleez...get over yourself holier than thou you are most definately not!

OMFG :'(2u4u2 :rolleyes:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Crow, I was not trying to start anything. You even said to me at once that that you like stirring up trouble, and I don't have problem with a little controversy, as long as it doesn't get personal. I should lecture you on maturity, cause your post shows no sign of it. Great class in rubbing a loss in someone's face, real smooth. Pet vs VD, we are 1n1 at this point. I wouldn't brag too much. Voodoo would never came prancing around the forums bringing up a win at every opportunity. You're the only Pet that does, maybe you could learn something from your clanmates.

RLD

Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.
May 15, 2004
Xaero said:
well..the simple fact is... vD is crow's favorite target. Why? Hell if I know. Maybe he has some sort of e-penis envy. But who cares, really? All my recent jabs at crow have been in good fun.

Crow from what I've seen dosn't understand "good fun" he's too busy being better than everyone else.

damn

Jan 27, 2004
Xaero said:
well..the simple fact is... vD is crow's favorite target. Why? Hell if I know.

All my recent jabs at crow have been in good fun, meant to get a laugh out of both of us. I'm sorry he is too blind to see that.

RLD brough crow up first

I'm sorry, but the first statement is entirely untrue. Unfourtunately you aren't my favorite by any means. While many of you are extremely fun to make fun of, others are even more so.

When have I even brought you up, you talk like I acknowledge you in posts that aren't about you.

Finally, you see that your own teammate started it. I wonder who's at fault here. (hint it's not [pet], its vD)

Status
Not open for further replies.