Weapon suggestions.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
Almost said:
On a more serious note, allthough suggestions made are noted, the grim reality is, as said many times before, that weapon suggestions are generally disregarded.
I move to change the forum title to "new weapon suggestions can go get stuffed".

Tiffy

Back to champion the L85
Sep 15, 2001
Visit site
Meplat said:
Since this has gotten really weird, I propose orbital fire support platforms, and the addition of catgirls. And a Deanston IV for me, thanks.
Mmmmmm THOR Now there's a weapon system to upset your day

Meplat

Chock full-o-useless information
Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
MkVI Webley.

Gabbett-Fairfax "Mars" in 12.5MM.

and a S&W "Triplelock" in .44 S&W.

There. Weird/rare handguns for all to consider adding.

And while we're forging through the forest on this derailed train, I propose the addition of an "Arc Light" strike. It'd be fun!

Taque

Custom User Title
Dec 3, 2002
PARIS
www.mpclan.com
Bush, you're a model whore. That, and I think that Enterprise-B is really messed up. That, and who wants a ghetto-style old Enterprise, gimme the new one with all sorts of techno-babble gizmos and things.

I'll prolly still RC50 whore out the side window. :D

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
O_DoGG said:
/me summons even awfulerer pings on Taque ;)
/and some coded stoppage :D.

@Bushwack:
Wow, so INF will become an universal mod, including different time lines? And all as real as it gets? Wow.

Nice work.

P.S. Dunno if a wheelgun is so good for a military thing.

Last edited:

Arethusa

We will not walk in fear.
Jan 15, 2004
Er, revolvers are still in use all over the world, and the one Bush modeled is not that old looking (73 Colt Navy SAA please!). They may not be preferable in most cases to a good automatic pistol, but a lot of places and people are poor and take what they can get.

Not that I wouldn't mind a WW2 set of weapons and equipment for Infiltration.

This image reinforces it's standing in Infil. ;)

cs.jpg

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
If this is some kind of resident evil game, or any type of games where you play a civilist, os just buy weapons on your own as a civilist, than I love wheelguns (my fav gun in HL2), but for a specmil sim I doubt it is a good idea.
Even if those guys in INF are merceneries, I doubt anybody would use a wheelgun as sidegun. It needs to be fast reloadable, thin and a good mag capacity, nothing a wheelgun has. But who knows.
Mercs are high professional ex military, military orientated forces, who of them needs a whelgun.
I just don't want to seeing INF freaking out, the .DE is allready freaky enough (hope it wont be in INF:Source).

Arethusa

We will not walk in fear.
Jan 15, 2004
And what's milspec? Modern conflicts are moving heavily away from 1st world developed force v. 1st world developed force. When you deal with an insurgent/terrorist/freedom fighter/3rd world force scraped together without the world's strongest economy to back it, you get scraped together crap, and that just might include revolvers. Far, far, far more reasonable than the Desert Eagle.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
Yeh but AKs are still cheaper than any gun on the market in 3rd world countries. I highly doubt I'd see them with a revolver.

Meplat

Chock full-o-useless information
Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
Chuckus is right. In most of those 3'rd world countries, only officers(and usually, only high ranking ones. TT33, Makarov, or an old GP-35 were really common. South America? All kinds of crap turned up.) have handguns. Everyone else has an AK, or some whipped boltgun. If they are really low on the totem pole they get a single shot shotgun, or a muzzleloader.