UT's goin to the back burner....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
Baldur's Gate two is coming out in two weeks! I've been waiting for this one. There's alot of cool games coming out soon, and this is the first one to arrive. I've been playing UT for a while but I can't ignore a good RPG. So UT will have to move to the back burner for a while(maybe for good if enough good games come out back to back). All in all though I'd have to say that UT is one of the best PC games I've ever owned. I don't think I've ever gotten this much play out of a single game. And I'll still be able to hop online and kick some ass later if I want. ;)

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Baldurs Gate 2 is coming soon ? Great news. I have played BG 1 a lot of times. It's a great game. Hope this release will be on DVD. The first was on 5 CD:s and I hate to switch disk all the time.

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
Don't know about a DVD release...

But it's due out on September 14. I loved the first one. The ruleset that it uses is great(official D&D rules). And it makes Diablo 2 look exactly like what it is(an action game). Don't get me wrong I like Diablo2 but BG is a much better game as far as RPG's go. I can't wait.

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Re: Don't know about a DVD release...

Originally posted by Kokensu
I like Diablo2 but BG is a much better game as far as RPG's go. I can't wait.
You take the words from my mouth.

~Cobra~

Cursed!
Apr 7, 2000
Visit site
ewwwwwwwww.... rpg ewwww.. pffft... ack... gag! :D

next game i'm lookin forward to is tribes2... i was plannin on gettin madden 2k1 but don't have the financial resources as of yet... but i'd have to say starcraft gave me the most play... i played that for 1 and half years... UT is goin on 6 months and i can honestly see myself playing for a good amount of time...

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
I still love FPS's

I just like a good RPG now and then to make you think. Sure CTF in UT makes you think but it's a different kind of thinking. It's that fast,react now kinda thinking. RPG's are more puzzle solving and character development. I love that stuff, not to mention getting your hands on a 2 handed, flaming battle axe of death. ;)