about that nIX guy from up

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Hourences map :http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8094

::pWNT::

niX
06-26-2005 10:26 PM EDT Rating: 0
/ what he says, if ur 1st map why even post it here? wait till if get better (if you get better) then post. dont waste web space :)

here's a friend rating : http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8525

niX
06-26-2005 10:40 PM EDT Rating: 8.5
Mike you are one pathetic sniper.
(no comment)

Swanky, I enjoyed the map alot. Dont know about other but from my point of view the lighting fits in just fine. I also like the textures that perfectly fit in, pure ctf based. Fun game play specialy with alot of people. Amaizing architecture, not something that you see in a normal everyday map. Mike thinks all maps that are related to city theme in someway have to be all square ugly looking with no light at all exept for ambient. Well some of us just have to agree with that fact that we should simply igmore mikes post because all he likes is square room maps with tons of redeemers in them.

Once again, very fun map. I really had fun on it with my clan mates. :)

About the latest map i uploaded : http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8550

niX
06-26-2005 09:49 PM EDT Rating: 2.5
those blue trees or w/e they are dont fit in the middle of desertish type map. bad fps too eventhow no fog.

Just because of the ""Trees"" he give it a 2.5?
also, everyone played it (apart him obviously) and said the fps where great even with the amount of details

Just thought i would warn people to not be influed/surprised if their map gets a 2.5 from him. Now i see what a )hidra( is, and i pay for it.

Last edited:

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
Uhm, fluffy mike postee a zero for Swankys map as a revenge score too. Nix can be a bit open minded, but he just defended Swanky. Fluffy mike was the Arsch IMO.

Also, you're makin this bigger tahn it is. You went over UP to do sumthing similair like you did here. Nix has been banned for a while from UP actually, but you both have sum issues as I see it.

What you posted here is to point simething out wich can be corected (Mapcommenting stuff) what you did at UP was just slantery.

Hmmm, this is one of those mixed situations again.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Oh that nix guy just seems to be pushing down keys on his keyboard,on other maps like a month ago,rather irrational,but he does have a map here.I dunno just kinda wierd.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
here's the post i made over UP

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8550
niX said:
06-26-2005 09:49 PM EDT Rating: 2.5
those blue trees or w/e they are dont fit in the middle of desertish type map. bad fps too eventhow no fog.

Those 'trees' are just something color full i added, that's your reason for rating it like that? Also , everyone on nalicity said the fsp where very good...
i don't see what's your point..Revange rating? If yes , please explain... you are even not on the ut2k4 forums here, also i bet you don't even own ut2k4.

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8094
niX said:
06-26-2005 10:26 PM EDT Rating: 0
/ what he says, if ur 1st map why even post it here? wait till if get better (if you get better) then post. dont waste web space :)

stop using bold text in your post to say you laught at people, you are not helping people at all while doing this and you look more like a person that needs a RO/BAN, i presume that
just because hourences don't used a screenshot you gave his map a 0. Just to refresh your memories, here's hourences

I never knew that guy before. But actualy, i already saw his comment on other maps. I never speaked to him or replyed to him. Never. Until now with that post i made over up. And if you look at the way he act on UP , it remind me of )HIDRA( badly. Wich i was a big moron last year at his age.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Say you know kantham,you should make a texture pack,you seem to do a lot of bitmaps, I bet you coulddo some good textures.

And ya ,nix is too strange ,just strange.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
ReD_Fist said:
Say you know kantham,you should make a texture pack,you seem to do a lot of bitmaps, I bet you coulddo some good textures.

And ya ,nix is too strange ,just strange.

I don't think about doing it. Prolly i will go ahead for a stastic meshe package. But making that sort of thing is not so easy and demend a good digi cam.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
nIX @ Unreal Playground said:
exactly, im just being one of those idiots who post stupid comments on NC.
Kantham your the biggest wank ive ever seen... so what if i said that, Hourences isnt some kind of god that i have to bow down to. Post as much comments of mine as you want, i dont think anyone cares neither do I.

Everyday my ignore list is getting bigger and bigger

He is acting like if because it's nalicity. Like if we need to act like little child and post stupid comments... Yeah right, whatever. I mean, it's been a damn while i don't saw stupid comment from the same guy (apart Warchenzer (or what ever) ) and him.

Making maps that had alot of hard work spend in them, to end up with a user that will rate it ''stupid map Rating=0''

or ''bla bla bad fps, get stuck somewhere *bha , i don't tried the map, so i say anything to make belive the admins i played it.* Rating=2.5-0

I guess i have enought crap on this thread to prove he is very anoying child. I would like to apologize, again, for bein a little kid aswell with the hidra part.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Not for all the crap i mentioned here. They don't care of what's going on in here. So they take the review he post here as Null.

Apparently he got RO once on UP. For probably flaming and stuff. 16 years old is a good age to act like a child and post crap. However, some know how to control themself and act like someone that is here to help the comunity instead of killing the site.

I know someone who ranted because everyone complain about gameplay here. IMHO , they are giving the mapper feedback to ameliorate, mapping is not only art work period. But also it need to be playable.

When i see him post on my map a 2.5 when he don't own ut2004, i guess i just feel like revange rating. He really got to have a serious problem.

I never did something for that to happen, either i never posted a low score on his map here, instead , i posted something like ''looks very great, good job''

Man , when i saw his 2.5 on my work i just felt like killing that good coment i made on his work. sounds like a ''Frai chier'' imho. ''my map is a sniper map, yours is not look low fps = 2.5'' like.

He say that nalicity is a weird site and he act like a moron on it. He even feel dumb enough to admit it on UP. Why we should keep him here? I don't know seriously, when i mess around up, i try to be possitive as possible and give a fair rating and say what i don't like. When i see a ut99 map, i just say something constructive from looking at the screenies since i have it uninstalled. Instead of giving it 2.5 when it looks good.

Last edited:

Hort

Dec 24, 2004
Hey gang (HortonsWho from UP here),

Sorry for any dust-up involving anybody from UP. In the five years i've been involved with UP, back to the original StealthDP days, I have not tolerated bashing any other forums, especially NC as many of our regs are regs here too and over the years there have been a lot of damn-fine mappers through here.

At any rate- don't let the behavior of a dumb kid color your views of the community.

Cheers-

Hort

Last edited:

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Hort said:
At any rate- don't let the behavior of a dumb kid color your views of the community.
It appears the internet has been a great venue for bad behaviour for as long as I can remember I don't think UP really needs to apologise on behalf of individuals but it's an honourable statement anyway.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Well said. Though I always get critisised in rl for sitting on the fence, site bashing is rather pointless and fails to achieve anything really :p

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
I will say it here also,that last weekend with Foamy_Gal, the admins here shoulda done somthing.And I do realize they can't sit 24/7 but it coulda been fixxed.
Thats what started things gettin out of hand,with swanky,then nix,then floaty mike or whoever.oh well not my site.

Last edited:

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
, what? Dammit man. Use proper diction. :p

I really like the blue trees in that red marsie map. I should probably not post this and let the thread slowly die...

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
This is unreal.

Imagine you made this map

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8582

And this is nix

http://forums.unrealplayground.com/member.php?userid=7129

And nix happen to mess around up.

Nix said Nalicity is Wierdo. So nix don't own a copy of ut2004. So nix will post a 0-2.5 on that map looking at the screenies and put a little text to make "belive" he actualy played the level itself

ctf-bravenewworld_2.jpg

Example.:
nIX Rating: 2.5
"I don't think those alien fit the actual level. And low fps even with no fog"

WHY THE **** anyone that don't own a copy of ut2004 (he admited he don't) would vote a low score by looking at something he don't like.

Last edited: