17 maps and counting!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FreakinMeany

Booga booga boo!
Nov 20, 2001
Humid as hell, FL
www.mapraider.com
21 maps and counting!

You can download the latest version of the 2D Tournament mod and find links to all the 2DT maps at the official 2D Tournament web site:

http://www.2dtournament.com

---

I love this mod and I'm so glad that maps are still being made! There are now twenty-three 2D maps available:

2DDM-EgyptTomb
2DDM-Glacial *Nux
2DCTF-Pharaoh
2DCTF-Submarine
2DCTF-TwinTowers
2DDM-Corvant
2DBR-CitizenErased
2DDM-Treetop
2DDM-Corr
2DDM-Daenerys Oasis
2DDM-MegaManIII
2DDM-MysticForest
2DDM-Phobos Base
2DDM-Pyramid
2DDM-SMario
2DDM-SMarioBros1-1
2DDM-TokaraRoots
2DBR-PhobosBase
2DCTF-PhobosBase
2DDM-IceCorr
2DDM-SecretBase

and recently released:

2DDM-GibFactory
2DDM-Stryropor

If anyone knows of any that are not listed here, please let me know so I can add them to the Mapraider database.

:tup:

Last edited:

master_newbie

2D Mod Fan
Sep 6, 2003
I dont know of any additional 2D maps but great to have a site with all the maps

very usefull :tup:

k0lpA

OMFG the cow bus !!
Aug 19, 2002
Canada / Quebec
Visit site
OMG ! lota maps :eek:
:'( I finally got a blue cd... guess what.. my 2 other CDs arent working -_- ... Ill get the 2 others from my friend and after that ! MOO ! oh yeah !
BTW, TheBladeRoden, u wont continue the treetop map eh ? Can I ? ;) since the graphical stuff is done... I could like add more Z and AI ;) maybe make some king of wood houses if I can...

FreakinMeany

Booga booga boo!
Nov 20, 2001
Humid as hell, FL
www.mapraider.com
Actually, there's 18 maps now if you count Master_Newbie's beta of the CTF Phobos map!

Someone please finish the treetops map - it has sooo much promise :D :) I'd do it if I had a PC that could handle the editor/game good enough.

NeoNight

Lurker
Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
oh btw I had recorded some music that might just fit this map..... anyone (of course including the orginal author *hint* *hint* ) interested in adding it to the map.

edit: Nevermind it was for that oasis map

Last edited:

master_newbie

2D Mod Fan
Sep 6, 2003
hmm no :p

I dont think it would have good gameplay
I would have to change a lot in the map itself to make it a nice DOM map
and I dont want to release a space theme map again

but I will definitalety make at least 1 DOM map :)

and there is still the almost finished dm-pyramid and another br map to be released

here is a preview picture of the br map:
(needs more lights and details)

Attachments

• 2dbr.jpg
    2dbr.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 55