Roadmap..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

nova-k

Damn Newbie
Nov 19, 2000
I would like to whine but it really(!) would be nice if the roadmap would be finished.. It's kinda annoying that it ends like "If the item is a weapon you already have, you.. "

Novak - the place to be

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
Novak:
I'm not 100% sure about what you mean. For me their are no unfinished sentences in the roadmap.

However, I would really like to see the roadmap updated (both to see where the team is going after all these updates, and so that newer users on the forum (and reviewers) don't get the wrong impression).

Infiltration_SIG_v3.jpg

-Assistant Coordinator/Contributing Editor
Infiltration H.Q.

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
well

as much as warren says to(although i think he stopped) don't bother reading the roadmap anymore. inf. has strayed far away from that path which is might i add a very good thing.

JB.gif

Meshuggah

Apr 24, 2000
Chandler, Az, USA
Visit site
I don't get the impression that it is that far from the roadmap. Just aiming system and A few misc. things are different.

I wish the armoury was updated though. With all the secret weapons we don't know about yet.

page

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
When was the last time you checked the forums, Swad? :D
The AUG will be included but ShakKen is hinting that it's gonna be b*tch to handle. :D

It's a wise person who knows the difference between free speech and cheap talk.

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
I came up with an idea in the thread "New aiming system?! Bandaging?! Bullet proof vests?! More Health?!", where bobo the monkey had some worries about some out-of-date ideas listed in the Road Map.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I wonder if maybe we: the members, could create a new Road Map from all the information we have gathered on the forum. If we make it clear and professional, maybe the team can use it as a nearly complete base for their own update of the Road Map, thus prompting an update, as well as making their jobs easier? Comments?[/quote]

I just figure since the team is too busy to update the Road Map, if we do most of the work for them, maybe it'll help.

Infiltration_SIG_v3.jpg

-Assistant Coordinator/Contributing Editor
Infiltration H.Q.