Don't blame me for this

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RizMan

rizm0
Jan 7, 2000
Luxembourg
cgi.ethz.ch
Well, I'm also from the other side of the pond. Luxembourg to be more precise, so ping for US servers are also damn bad for me. Don't you know some nice server's here in europe? Perhaps some where I can meet PuFs.

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Rizman.

Start up UT.
Go to multiplayer (find internet games I think)

Select the Chat option

you should see irc.gameslink.net and #utgames
delete #utgames and enter #planetunreal
click on connect.

At the moment the people in there are:
Baz
Bomb
Cookie{187}
DarkReaper
JayJay
Nico
psychoMoggieBagpuss (myself :)
Redbeard
Shrap
Stallion
TSO_Selerox
[Ci]BloW_B1tch
[Ci]BloW_Smoke
[Ci]Skumboy
[Ci]Loibisch
[Ci]Prophetus
[AOC]Ruiner

CyA soon :)

RizMan

rizm0
Jan 7, 2000
Luxembourg
cgi.ethz.ch
I'll be there this evening. I'd like to go now, but I'm at work and I don't have UT installed here (The boss wouldn't be pleased) I already tried to connect throught mirc, but it doesn't work. I'm behind a firewall therefore I also set up the firewall options in mirc, but I can't connect on any IRC server. Doesn't someone know how to do this? I get a message: unable to connectAnyway, if it doesn't work, I see ya around