BF2 engine

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
The developers thought about that, especially Beppo (Lead Programmer) liked it, but as it seems it is not an option. I'm kind of glad it isn't, but don't really care.

Everything looks like UE3 (UT2007) is the main option, especially because the programmers are experienced wth the Unreal stuff, I hope this will be the finally case.

LIGHTFIGHTER

11B3H AFA MEMBER
Jul 9, 2002
MOTORCITY
Visit site
Psychomorph said:
The developers thought about that, especially Beppo (Lead Programmer) liked it, but as it seems it is not an option. I'm kind of glad it isn't, but don't really care.

Everything looks like UE3 (UT2007) is the main option, especially because the programmers are experienced wth the Unreal stuff, I hope this will be the finally case.

when does oh seven come out?

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
It has to come out soon, maybe Q2 or Q3. Thats not to far at all. But it is not confirmed if they will use the UE3 engine, it is just the best (single?) option so far.