UTXMP Wallpapers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Emmet Otter

I miss XMP :(
May 26, 2003
Home of the NHL Devils
Visit site
UTXMP Wallpapers *added 3 more*

Ive made these today and would like to share em'. They are all at 1600x1200 size so they should make everyone happy:) I hope you enjoy them.

Just click the image and click again for full size.

I'll be making more later on.

*edit* Ive made 2 more. I'm very proud of my rear tech view on Sunset.

Im soooo pissed off. I goofed with the "Expanded" in the previous 5 wallpapers which should've been "Xpanded" Sorry guys :(

Last edited:

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Yah, when I read the thread topic my expectations were low but these are hot! Oh here's an idea for the dev team. Try to put the same mouth patch the male ranger has on the female one. That would looks so much cooler imo.

]BERSERK[

[pet]mouse
Jul 13, 2004
I really like the lens flare on the shotty, good idea! And the font is great! :)

Edit: You gave me the inspiration to make one for myself :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Lopar-XL

Currently trying to mend my mind, etc.
Jul 8, 2005
USA
profile.imageshack.us
Emmet Otter said:
Thanks for the replies guys. Im glad you like em'. I will continue to make more.

Slooowly im improving with photoshop:)

I don't care for the aquamarine outline that you've added to some of these (or was that a rendering glitch in the game?), but otherwise they show off the character models well. I have a few suggestions for new wallpapers, but I don't want to pester you and sound like an arrogant idiot. :(

maceth

Jan 11, 2004
less filters = more skill.

looks great, but too many effects on the text for my liking.
great work nonetheless.

Emmet Otter

May 26, 2003
Home of the NHL Devils
Visit site
I most certainly appreciate an honest critisizm and i'm always open to suggestions and tips to help me improve my photoshop skills. :)

Again, thanks for the replies.

Ive added 2 more wallpapers and 2 of the 1. One is with effects and the other is basically plain. Tell me which one you prefer.

Lopar-XL

Currently trying to mend my mind, etc.
Jul 8, 2005
USA
profile.imageshack.us
Emmet Otter said:
*edit* Ive made 3 more. These are pretty cool.

Indeed they are.

Emmet Otter said:
Im soooo pissed off. I goofed with the "Expanded" in the previous 5 wallpapers which should've been "Xpanded" Sorry guys :(

I am the king of colossal idiot mistakes, so don't feel bad. You could type "eXpanded" instead.

Last edited:

Síochán

Alpha
Feb 16, 2005
I like the 2 new papers equally :)

It would be cool (well for me anyway ;) ) to have a tech in place of the ranger *hint hint* :)

aeqos38/5

The unusual immortal
Apr 21, 2005
Victoria, BC
iz.fragism.com
What's useful for capture those high-action shots is the command
Code:
slomo (number)
in the console. The number denotes the speed of the game, with 1.0 being normal speed. And to freeze the game completely, use
Code:
freezeall
The final command I use is
Code:
togglescreenshotmode
, which takes away the hud and all that other garbage that screws up the screenshot. :D

Emmet Otter

May 26, 2003
Home of the NHL Devils
Visit site
aeqos38/5, I use the "freezeall" and "togglescreenshotmode" for all my screenshots in spectate mode.

Its harder to get a good shot with these bots cause they roam around still and dont do much action. Once in a while you'll catch em' fighting to get a good shot.

Last edited: