Ok, its becoming a bit rediculous now...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Smood

Nov 29, 2003
Ok I think its about time we got the patch together and released. I mean I understand that you want to get this right and do a great job on it, but enough is enough please just wrap it up and release it. Its not a full game, its a update/patch.

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
Smood said:
Ok I think its about time we got the patch together and released. I mean I understand that you want to get this right and do a great job on it, but enough is enough please just wrap it up and release it. Its not a full game, its a update/patch.
I think Smood, that the gameplay has been fixed, but that it's led to stability issues, which must be fixed. The original public beta was released far too early, and only because we kept moaning to get it. FMI have learnt from their mistakes, and everybody is quite happy to wait.

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
Throw us a frickin bone.

Pretty Pleeeeeease. :)

Last edited:

Smood

Nov 29, 2003
dutch_gecko said:
I think Smood, that the gameplay has been fixed, but that it's led to stability issues, which must be fixed. The original public beta was released far too early, and only because we kept moaning to get it. FMI have learnt from their mistakes, and everybody is quite happy to wait.

Many said that and I didn't feel so. I was an avid U2XMP player before and felt the beta was a GREAT recreation of XMP and not nearly as poor as many claimed it to be. Granted it needed some fixes but I felt it was a very playable game.

Why don't I just play it you ask? Because the majority of the community is waiting for the patch and thus not playing and so I have no one to play with.

Yukkoman

overCruel Ranger
Jul 11, 2004
wutever.... ofcoz we all curious but well not much to do about it but w8. And with summer here real real soon I think it will be a few before a release!

Most progress on everything always halts during summer months, unless its tourismrelated, so better load up alot of beer and booze and party all summer instead.. My 1c :p

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Hmm, what? Did someone mention beer?

Try peanutbutter and butter with maple syrup on your pancakes. Best ever!

ctp.Dragi

utxmp.de
Jun 23, 2004
T-Shinzon said:
Actually, the majority of the community is playing U2XMP.

I can't agree for the german community. Most players are waiting for the UTXMP Beta2, only some Players play U2XMP anymore. So I hope, that FMI will release the patch soon...

T-Shinzon

Sep 28, 2004
Well, I see the U2XMP American servers packed quite often, especially at "peak hours," and I've seen European servers also jam packed quite recently.