Review: EyeCandy2k4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
"Eye Candy basically modifies your current UT2k4 graphic settings (nothing else) and tweaks them to the highest possible visual quality allowed for your chooses screen resolution."

For a long time now I ran 2k4 with settings on highest and I thought I was seeing what the engine could do. I was wrong. The Eyecandy mod(if you could call it that) is just some of the most popular graphics tweeks. I installed the one for my resolution(it comes in different versons for different resolutions) and suddenly the game looked so much more like a real dark and gritty enviroment. I highly recomend this tweek for anyone who doesn't know the various visual settings them selves.

I give it a 5 out of 5

Download it here:
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=485310

Edit: Fixed the link

Last edited: