[Volunteer] Queue Seems Backlogged...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
... could you guys use a hand with reviews? I feel comfortable enough with the new engine to speak on 200X maps, particularly of the AS and ONS variety.

With my two jobs and with the FragBU video project about to get underway soon, I've got a pretty full plate, but I could make some time to crank out a few reviews too.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Hi \/\/0RF! :wavey: We'll be glad to have you back for a while! I believe we have 1 AS, 8 ONS and 4 DDOM maps in our queue right now that are unassigned. Thunderstrike and lophead are running the show now though as Homeslice already said.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
No!!!!!! :D

I tried before to get TS to "hire" Taleweaver, but I've heard nothing about that after emailing him and posting it in the forum a few weeks ago. It'd be nice to knock these reviews out a little quicker.