Possible UT4 LAN Event in Jan 2015?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

neokeelo

Jun 6, 2008
Jackson TN
Hey guys,

I am trying to get some feedback from the community to see if there would be any interest in having UT4 featured at a LAN event in January. The event would take place in Nashville Tennessee.

Assuming the Alpha is still publicly available, it should be much more refined then and would also serve as great publicity for the game.

Prizes would be awarded. I was thinking of a 1v1 tournament and if there is enough interest a 5v5 CTF tournament as well.

What are your thoughts on this?

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
But... The game's still in alpha... Why would you play an alpha game? They're not even halfway finished with it.

im-con10.jpg

neokeelo

Jun 6, 2008
Jackson TN
I don't know. For fun? I think most people are enjoying the alpha as well as adding great feedback. If anything it helps introduce the game to new players right?

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Epic has been talking about possibly having a community event that everyone can attend. There's a thread asking for where everyone lives on the official forums, and they mentioned the possibility to me at the playtest I went to. I would just wait.