hud mutator question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lofantasy

Sep 21, 2001
Georgia
Visit site
greets, i just had a question on how to add info to the hud like hte scoreboard. rather then having to hit f1, its on the screen.
as part of my mutator, i want it to display info about the other players, but cant seem to get htat to work. i got it working up to the point of displaying text, (off a server) but it doesnt show info like hte players names or anything.
any pointers on how i can do that?

an a second question. when using the MutatorTakeDamage, do i set it as a "simulated function" or a normal function? with the simulated, it always returns "accessed none". when using it as a function, it sometimes returns a accessed none. i have logging to find where its doing it. an its only doing it in this function.

Last edited: