DUP-Bots in SinglePlayer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think about the DUP-Bpts in SinglePlayer-mode?

• Single Player?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don`t care

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • An upl with swapping parts and new portraits should do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alternate suits would be nice

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Da Spadger

Insert stupid title here.
Jul 16, 2004
Now, the whole thread is probably going to punch me in the face for this but...

Is there CTF4 support for this pack?

/Me takes cover.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Da Spadger said:
Now, the whole thread is probably going to punch me in the face for this but...

Is there CTF4 support for this pack?

/Me takes cover.

I always release skins with 4 team color support :)

It was planned to make 2 sets one with DM/Red/Blue (for Single Palyer) and the other with Green/Gold (for the CTF4-Fans)

But this project is currently on hold. Maybe I`ll release some of the skins if people want them, but since they are not really a creative work they should be no fatal loss for the com ;)

Da Spadger

Insert stupid title here.
Jul 16, 2004
MäxX said:
I always release skins with 4 team color support :)

It was planned to make 2 sets one with DM/Red/Blue (for Single Palyer) and the other with Green/Gold (for the CTF4-Fans)

But this project is currently on hold. Maybe I`ll release some of the skins if people want them, but since they are not really a creative work they should be no fatal loss for the com ;)

I say release them, i like them. :tup:

They're like the extra faces for each character in UT99.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Ok, I will make a pack with some of them (not the whole set) and will go for a release :)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
klasnic said:
Most of you had serious doubts of MäxX releasing anything this year I know :lol:

But I don`t think that this pack will gain a highscore in our review section :lol: you guys just hate recolorings ;)

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
MäxX said:
Most of you had serious doubts of MäxX releasing anything this year I know :lol:

But I don`t think that this pack will gain a highscore in our review section :lol: you guys just hate recolorings ;)

Nothing wrong with a recolour done well, MäxX it's just they tend to be missing that something extra to make them special.

We'll need another reviewer on board too as I won't be around too much longer :(

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
[Off Topic] Leaving the community, Starry - long story :( Don't know how long for but hopefully I'll come back sometime [/Off Topic]

Back to topic :)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Oh no, klas taking a time out?? :eek: bad news on Wednesday, let`s prepare the party for your (hopefully soon) return/comeback ;)

You`re right, but mostly it`s not easy making recolorings something special :lol:

@SaD, you`re right, or just bribe the reviewer with candies :lol:

EDIT: file sent to SaD (approx. 27 MB *lol*), hopefully you`ve gotten it ;)

EDIT2: hm, looks like that was way 2 big :lol: let`s see if I can split it here @ work, otherwise I`ll do that @ home

EDIT3: Hm, seems like it can only split it to 1,5 MB parts, I don`t want to cause such kind of useless works :/ gonna do some research again afterwards

EDIT4: Sent it via 2 files (15 MB and 12,7 MB) hopefully this worked now. pls make one zip again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Phantasma

The Phantom Sniper
Jul 1, 2004
Why is this topic under a skinning work in progress and not a Off topc forum?

UTGirl

Link(gun) Lady
SaD said:
Try to review it first , so you can get a really great highscore :lol:
great tactics :lol:

klasnic said:
[Off Topic] Leaving the community, Starry - long story :( Don't know how long for but hopefully I'll come back sometime [/Off Topic]
where do you go? oh no, klas leaving us is not so good :eek:
Do you know when you return?

MäxX said:
EDIT: file sent to SaD (approx. 27 MB *lol*), hopefully you`ve gotten it ;)
:clap:

Phantasma said:
Why is this topic under a skinning work in progress and not a Off topc forum?
It has been there. Then it got moved because there has been work in progress.
now it seems to be finished/abandoned, shal we move it to work finished? :lol:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
MäxX said:
EDIT4: Sent it via 2 files (15 MB and 12,7 MB) hopefully this worked now. pls make one zip again :)

Got it . I test to unzip the two parts when I´m at home .
Luckily I´m at my DSL-Account to get your files :lol: .
For sure I zip them up to one file.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Aah too late a suggestion I was gonna' make for the pack was all the tcs for the 2k3 models were later released as those horrible bright skins in 2k4. A few changes for the dups would have been nice to have the old 2k3 tc skins back.

@ UTGirl your guess is as good as mine when/if I'll be back but I hate leaving and will probably go mad not skinning when I just started to enjoy it again. Hopefully not too long :) Still the forums are alive now so there's plenty of ppl to replace me if needed :D

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
klasnic said:
Aah too late a suggestion I was gonna' make for the pack was all the tcs for the 2k3 models were later released as those horrible bright skins in 2k4. A few changes for the dups would have been nice to have the old 2k3 tc skins back.

@ UTGirl your guess is as good as mine when/if I'll be back but I hate leaving and will probably go mad not skinning when I just started to enjoy it again. Hopefully not too long :) Still the forums are alive now so there's plenty of ppl to replace me if needed :D

Do you mean splitting the tcs in another texture file? this should be no prob making :p

replacing klas is impossible, it`s like taking away a leg and taking another ;)