Some guy sent me nude pix of himself

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2000
Visit site
I was on a game server Friday talking to my girl friend. She had lost my email addy so I gave it to her right there in the game.

Her guy friend saw my addy to. And later sent me six nude pix of himself. :eek:

Isn't that something? What's wrong with this guy? I didn't ask for this. Hee! I do find it humorous. He is pudgy and bald but he poses like he is a Greek god. I had to put my hand in front of my mouth to keep the laughter from spilling out. :p

I AM{skullface}

metrosexual
Oct 24, 2000
Boston, Mass
www.skullface.com
heh :)

oh man oh man...isn't it wonderful what people do? Well Sapphire, I guess you can feel flattered. I never have random girls sending me naked pictures! Even if they were balding and pudgy, I'd still feel a little warm tingle in my heart! :)

-I_AM

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
/me hopes that Sapphire doesn't find out that it was really me who sent her the nude pics! :D

Ah.... That is disgusting.....ah.....what a pervert....yeah! ;)

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
This this guy say who he was in the game. You should send him a email with a link to this thread. I doubt he would send you anymore pics after that.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
man that guy is whiter than I am :eek:
but his little john is alot bigger than mine :(

Status
Not open for further replies.