Favorite Fast Food Chain?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The best fast food chain?

• McDonald's

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Burger King

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Carl's Jr./Hardee's

• Rally's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Subway

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Taco Bell

• Jack in the Box

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Dairy Queen

• Arby's

• Wendy's

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters

Lewis

May 1, 2003
well considering i work at mcdonalds, i'm biased... and the fact that i'm in the UK so majority of these are like wtf?!1

jevus

От България
Feb 17, 2003
i like ice cream - dairy queen, but for sandwiches and such - subway

pReTTy_vAcaNt

formerly lafnboy
Jun 14, 2003
Visit site
Metakill said:
What is Rally's and where do they have it? Not a west coast thing.

I suppose A&W and Der Wienershnitzel are defunct now.
But KFC (and POPEYE'S) are pretty big players in the fast food world.

LOL dude Rally's kicks ass and its only in Nevada, California, and Arizona, so it's only in the west coast :D

and we have and A&W's in our mall and They still have Der Wienerschnitzel, except now it's just called Wienerschnitzel.

Oh and a lot of the Rally's locations are going out of business btw.

But all these restaurants kick ass :):tup:

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Sparky said:
Where's KFC? You guys have KFC riighhtt?

Yes, the US has Kentucky Fried Chicken :D

Out of that list, I'd say Subway, though Quizno's is the better sub shop. Taco Bell is sheer late-night gastrointestinal delight. Can't go wrong there, you just have to be careful not to overdo it. ;)

I think Chick-Fil-A belongs on that list too.

DeDpoet|BuF

Only this, & nothing more...
Dec 6, 2001
Mularn
Visit site
If there was a bullet for roy rogers, I'd have picked that one. a little pricey for fastfood, but definitely worth it. I guess Arby's would be my pick then.

ApostleX3000

unit 3000-21 is warming
Jan 7, 2001
New York
Visit site
1: McDonalds
2: Taco Pronto(taco bell knock off, but better)
3: BurgerKing

Least favorite is subway because I don't eat tomatos, salad dressing, onions(unless they're minced), peppers, jalopinos, any cheese except american, blah, blah, blah...

Battosai

The Great Southern Thread Killer
Jun 6, 2001
Roaming
pReTTy_vAcaNt said:
LOL dude Rally's kicks ass and its only in Nevada, California, and Arizona, so it's only in the west coast :D

and we have and A&W's in our mall and They still have Der Wienerschnitzel, except now it's just called Wienerschnitzel.

Oh and a lot of the Rally's locations are going out of business btw.

But all these restaurants kick ass :):tup:

Does Rally's still have smaller memu than In&out? I never really cared for Rally's. I don't know. There's just something nasty about a hamburger called a Big Buford. Plus there stuff was really grease. Almost as bad as Fat Burgers.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
pReTTy_vAcaNt said:
LOL dude Rally's kicks ass and its only in Nevada, California, and Arizona, so it's only in the west coast

Odd, considering they are based out of Tampa, FL. ;)

Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc. and its Franchisees own and operate 796 restaurants comprised of approximately 407 Checkers® restaurants located primarily in the Southeastern United States, and approximately 389 Rally’s Hamburgers® restaurants located primarily in the Midwestern United States.

Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc. is headquartered in Tampa, Florida and is publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock market under the symbol: CHKR

Warm Pudgy

null
Feb 18, 2001
i dont see Sonic any where in this thread:(
sonic is my fave because
1. i worked there for a year 1/2
2. because ive worked there, i know how they do things, and that cleanliness and freshness is #1,