I might go >poof< in a few hours

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gramps

Mar 27, 2000
www.crookram.net
DedMeat said:
To go off topic for a moment, I am the only one to think that Gramps sig looks like a guy holding a particularly large feather? :con:

Only me then. OK

(normal service has now been resumed)

:lol: if you call that a feather you must have grown up in a rough neighbourhood. ;)

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Im stoned. Grammar isnt the be all and end all anyway, you still understood what I wrote :)
And no sugar, Im not. I've made one comment in god knows how many months. Thats not over dramatic.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
PsychoMoggieBagpuss said:
You're starting to make as much sense as neonite when he does one of his posts...things... types in words and stuff..on the keyboard...fingers. Doesn't make sense! The guy doesn't make sense at all!!!!!! He just.. doesn't!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGLGLGLGLGLGLGGL...

Heh, I was bored :eek:

Last edited:

Foetal Youth

Nov 14, 2001
Eng-er-land
Visit site
PsychoMoggieBagpuss said:
There’s only two things I can’t stand: people who are intolerant of other people’s cultures........................... and the Dutch.
dutch2.jpg
:clap: :D

This thread is bloody entertaining, guys, keep it up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.