i can help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{MH}DUSTIN

Jan 8, 2002
Visit site
well i sent modsquad info on how i can help im waiten on a respond i have 2 gbs for them if they need it plus infinite bandwith ok everyone treat me like a god now j/k :):Poop: :stupid:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Can you really help or are you just posting this because you can?

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
well there is certainly no such thing as infinite bandwidth, or GSI would be in a better position than they are now.

Your two gigs are certainly possible, and would be welcome. I'm not sure about "infinite" bandwidth however.

I dunno, we'll have to see :)

thanks for your offer. I'd suggest emailing Peter Yu the URL of this thread as he seems to rarely be on here.

{MH}DUSTIN

Jan 8, 2002
Visit site
huh

well have to see you guys already accepted and it is infinite until my host emails me that there to much but in two words theres plenty of bandwith :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
Well, there is a big difference between "unlimited" as in what you pay for and "infinite" as in what you can hold.

Your provider might not care how much traffic is going on for your service (which is unlikely, although their rates and traffic caps may be so flexible it doesnt matter), but all bandwidth has a maximum capacity to it.

In other words, if your host is like a road - it can be either a freeway or a tollway, but either way there's a limit to the number cars which can be on it at once.

But hey, I'm happy for any solution which isn't fileplanet :). I'd offer up webcosa service, as I have plenty of hard drive space, but I don't think my DSL would take it (and it might mess up my ping times :) ).

rgx :minigun: