ALl the hidden easter eggs in UT ...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
okay heres the demo,i said "crap" because i couldnt figure out how to stop it...

[ReZ]BullDog

Feb 6, 2001
Bristol, UK
rezerection.moonfruit.com
sometimes in a busy game with lots of flak flying it can get activated by accident.

The first time I ever saw the room I just stopped in the middle of a hectic game with me mouth open thinking 'WFT?!?'
Inevitably someone fragged me arse off while I was stood there.
!LOL!

In hyperblast the only ones I heard of are a couple of glitches when you appear to 'stand in space' outside of the spaceship. LMS people use 'em as a safe haven.

My fave but useless one is on Conveyor up in the to the level below the armour. It has lots of boxes stacked up. Go inbetween the boxes and look up. Fire and then watch out.
hehe

You can get up there too with TL or boots.
Have fun
bd