A Challenge to the OT forumers.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
I think this is quite a backfire, since I'm sure there's a lot more people who would consider you a troll than would consider me one. I don't really think displaying me as troll and you as the saint is quite the reflection of reality...but whatever :).

_Zd_3s_

Regristered User
Loibisch said:
I think this is quite a backfire, since I'm sure there's a lot more people who would consider you a troll than would consider me one. I don't really think displaying me as troll and you as the saint is quite the reflection of reality...but whatever.
That's not how you're supposed to counter!! :tdown::mad:
You're supposed to put up a banner that says: "PHIL IS UGLY AND HE STINKS!! HE'S THE REAL TROLL HERE AND HE'S UGLY!!" In pink and green, flashing.

That's how you handle those ADHD types. :mad::tup: I bet he stopped reading your reply halfway through, because there was a butterfly passing along that he had to chase. :p

BlAcK_PlAgUe22

I ooze.
Jul 30, 2001
Irvine, California
plague.vze.com
edhe said:
The hot x-loc camera pron thread that myself zaccix and myr and others made appears to be lost in the crash...

Ah well...

Shot00012.gif

Shot00021.gif

That thread was a classic. :(

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
This banner was inspired by recent losses of CD Keys in the last month...

buf_key.gif

Key, meaning (1) literally, the CD key (which we won't give :p ) and (2) hints for playing the game better.

Status
Not open for further replies.