Hairstyle continuation: *car horn* *slice* ARRGGHHH

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
Originally posted by Pikachu
so you can itch for a few days, and so that your partner thinks hes pulled a 13yr old...

why else??

Well she IS right, terminal :p. nothing ignorant about that statement- were you referring to another?

Personally, I actually DON'T prefer shaved- some shaved bits DO look nice, but usually they look like skinless chicken before you cook it. Most people's bits are better left with a touch of mystique!

T

Terminal {DTH}

people are CONSTANTLY assuming things they really dont know.

did i say or infer at ALL to be completely hair free? no, not that i am aware of. and that is all i have to say farther on the matter.

T

Terminal {DTH}

Originally posted by AngelShade
You know.. thats the first post you've EVER spelt correctly...

Well done :tup:

in 3k+ posts? highly doubtful. or are you just trying to get a rise out of me for some bizzar reason i know not of.

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Re: people are CONSTANTLY assuming things they really dont know.

Originally posted by Terminal {DTH}
people are CONSTANTLY assuming things they really dont know.

Thats just your posts, we have to do some assumption because the majority of times your posts read as well as Mazza would if you cut off his index finger.

Plus we'd prefer it if no part of you rose, some things are just too horrifying to contemplate.

Krys is right about the itchiness though - an ex-ex-ex-ex girlfriend thought she'd shave as a suprise for one of my birthdays - funny thing was when it started itching she's rubbing away, states "thats the last time I shave, its itching like buggery", only to hear her mum (who had just walked in behind and saw her "rubbing") say "shave what dear?"
Her mum never liked me much.

The last couple have had a braziliian though (runway strip :D) - thats been kind of nice :)

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Re: Re: people are CONSTANTLY assuming things they really dont know.

Originally posted by PsychoMoggieBagpuss|BuF
Thats just your posts, we have to do some assumption because the majority of times your posts read as well as Mazza would if you cut off his index finger.

:lol:

Apparently Maz has cut his hair off :con:

DedMeat

Dapper Rat
May 9, 2000
Great Britain
Originally posted by Terminal {DTH}
in 3k+ posts? highly doubtful. or are you just trying to get a rise out of me for some bizzar reason i know not of.

Shouldn't that be bizarre ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist. No offence meant.

DedMeat

Dapper Rat
May 9, 2000
Great Britain
Originally posted by PsychoMoggieBagpuss|BuF
HI Dedmeat, I take it you were down the pub when your welsh transplanted geordie bottom got well and truely spanked by the scousers? :D

Nah, I was away in Swansea on business (Damn...thought I'd get away with that one). Well at least it was only three, and I've still got my hub caps :p

Amazingly this mornings Times still has The Toon as a tiltle contender despite our being wupped by the scoucers and the Arse. Somehow I think our challenge is over - top 3 would be a more realistic goal for the season.

AND we've got the Arse again this weekend in the FA cup. If we lose again I'll never be able to face Flicta again ;) Look on the bright side, at least we got Henry banned for 3 matches :D

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Personally, I think you'll win on saturday.

Oh, I also think that Henry has a minor injury not to mention he's had a high work load as well. A little break will do him a world of good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.