Instalation Problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
R

Red123

When i try to install it it tells me i cant install it in the unreal folder. So i tell it to install it in another and it says it needs to have unreal installed in the same folder.

What do i do?!?

W

Warren

Try downloading the zipped version and place the files manually into the correct folders. The download has a txt file explaining where these files need to go.

M

Mike89

I have exactly this same problem! I did download the zip. Unzipped it and looked at the Readme's for any reference for manually putting the appropriate files in the correct folders and see nothing at all referring to this. Please help me here. I want to be able to use this.

M

Mike89

OK, got it. Both Infiltration's are zips. But one says Infiltration 2.1zip.I had downloaded the wrong one. So now I think I'm OK. I will try it now.