Cow hurling...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Does this sound familiar, at all, to anyone?
I found this pic on Planetunreal, but it's more than 4 years old (dec 2000 iirc).

Shows a pic of a cow being launched. You get points, apparently, by hurling the cow...style..

Here's a pic. I googled the .. mutator I guess, but no luck so far. I guess it was never completed, but then again.. it might have been.

Cow hurling...

I think it's for UT, not sure...

Attachments

• cowhurling.jpg
    cowhurling.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 29

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
never heard about this 'mutator'

the closer of this one could be 'strange love' (so far)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Kantham said:
never heard about this 'mutator'

Thanks for the pointless information ^_^

Rob, checking out that link asap.......

Heh, that map kinda reminds of a Quake3 level.
It was called "skeet" iirc.

You had to play it in CTF mode. And select skill1 bots.

Basically there was this piece of small terrain. You had to push a button, then you heard the word "PULL".
Immediatly afterwards the bots were launched in the air and you had to try and frag as many as possible with the Railgun.
(if you'd selected hardcore bots the railgun shot wouldn't have instakilled them).

Was quite fun really.

The search for the "cow huring" mod/mutator goes on ^_^

Anyone else?

Last edited:

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... the picture NeoNite posted further adds to the mutator part (and not the map Rob ;p ), showing the funky hud. I believe Angel had on his/her (?) site a map/whatever with the launching theory. Mindless rambling...

... without more info, it's just hard to pinpoint the thing (yes Neo, another useless post :p )...

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Nahand said:
... the picture NeoNite posted further adds to the mutator part (and not the map Rob ;p ), showing the funky hud. I believe Angel had on his/her (?) site a map/whatever with the launching theory. Mindless rambling...

... without more info, it's just hard to pinpoint the thing (yes Neo, another useless post :p )...

Not that useless ;O)