Corona's?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nexus350

Level Creator
Jul 22, 2001
www.geocities.com
I'm having some trouble getting corona's to work. I set the light properties so that bcorona is true, I select a texture, I make sure the scaleglow is up as recomended in the tutorials I see, but when I rebuild and and run the level...kablam...nothing...
anybody have some good advice?

Nexus350

Level Creator
Jul 22, 2001
www.geocities.com
yeah I checked those out and ended up downloading all of your tutorials! Hats off to ya man, those tutorials were excellent!

anyhow, I found out that the corona's were there, but for some reason ued would keep setting the game to software mode when I would start the game through ued itself (ctrl-p, 'play game')
when I re-configured ut through safe mode and ran the map by renaming it with the DM- prefix and selecting it in a practice game, the corona's worked fine