Mappacks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
W

WPKenny

I'm unsure what dir to put the maps in. I put map pack 1 into the infiltration directory but I have yet to dl MP2. I cannot get access to the classic version of this mod. What am I doing wrong? Deathmatch works fine. Stand off I cannot get bots to work in, but I'm not bothered about that.

F

fifibobo

If you d/l the map pack, just click on the Icon & it will install automatically. Kicks ass btw!!!

W

WPKenny

Icon? I don't see any icon. The only files that are ascociated with Unreal are the maps them selves. The other files do nothing when I double click on them. Where should these files be placed?

B

Bone

try putting them in your system folder then double clicking on them.

C

Catalyst

If you got the non-UMOD version, put the .unr files in Unreal/Maps and the .utx files in Unreal/Textures, that should fix the problem.

W

WPKenny

okay...got it sorted now. Great stuff guys well done on making a mod this good for Unreal. Any IP's for good servers in England? I can't seem to find any in Gamespy, or maybe I'm just going blind.

F

fifibobo

Plenty of servers. Just look to the right of the screen for the 'inf.'