I ASKED THIS BEFORE BUT...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
C

Cuthbert

...But i could barely read my own message ;P
i was in a hurry to work so i typed reall fast...ok anyways-How can i make it so that i can see the Shells of the guns in deathmatch mode? i mean in Classic/Standoff modes evreything works..but im a bot-only kinda guy /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif so i need the deathmatch!
Please help?
Thanks..
-cuth

V

VertigoMan

Go from the main menu, options, advanced options, game types, infiltration, and set ShellCases to true, I think thats where I go /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

W

Warren

I believe in DM mode we have set everything to defaults that cannot be changed (will be fixed for version 2.5) including the hold for aiming, autoreload, etc.. and I think shellcasings is set automatically to off..