Steve Jobs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
0826-steve-jobs-02pcn-credit-1.jpg

jeep cancer

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov

• When he and Wozniak started out, they agreed to a 50/50 partnership. Together they created the game "Breakout" and jobs sold it to Atari for $5000.00, but he told the Woz that he sold it for $700.00, gave Woz $350.00 and pocketed the rest.
  • He stole the idea for the graphical user interface from Xerox.
  • He denied paternity on his first child, claiming he was sterile. The mother had to initially raise the kid using welfare checks.
  • He's has $8,300,000,000.oo, and he doesn't give money to charity.
  • When he became Apple CEO he stopped all philanthropic programs, and promised to restore them when Apple became profitable again. Apple is now the second most valuable company in the US with $40,000,000,000.oo in CASH laying around, and the philanthropic programs have yet to be restarted.
  • He used his fame and fortune to jump position on the liver transplant list.

That's just the stuff I know about.

`

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
karma?
please.

dude just has bad luck.
if there was such a thing as karma and it worked on everybody else like it did on Jobs, then there should be a lot of hedge fund managers contracting ass cancer right about now.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
umm, no they paid xerox to use their ip that was very primitive and made it something like we use on all pc's today. if anyone stole anything it was gates

My understanding is that Apple paid to look at Xerox's stuff, not to copy it or it's basic concept.

But, because irrelevant, I'll take your word for. Still doesn't make Jobs any less an A-hole.