Ecite @Home users..Broadband Users

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

REeeE{skullface}

p-REeeE-dictable
Feb 28, 2001
SF, CA
Visit site
This company (Exite @Home) was taken off of the Nasdaq today. If you have this cable provider...all you cable users out there...find another one. This is a death sentance for 99% of all companies who are taken off the trading list.

Just trying to give you a little heads up ;)

i know this is a little OT, but a lot of players dont read there so i posted it here.

Reee

Diving Mullah

Jan 11, 2000
Los Gatos, CA, USA
Visit site
Need not to panick just yet!

Excite at home is owned by ATT, so I think we should be OK for now! Actually their service has improved a bit since and they answer calls more frequently than before, but you never know!!!

Mullah

|Robot|NeXus6

Feb 21, 2001
Seattle, WA
Visit site
This could go from bad to worse...

I too am an ATT@home-boy. Excite getting delisted most likely won't have a huge effect on you and I, since it's AT&T that owns the infrastructure. I am more worried about the talks that are going on between AOL/TW and AT&T, regarding AOL buying up the broadband business unit. IMHO, that would be complete BS in the extreme. Think service is bad NOW? If AOL gets their disgusting meat hooks into this company, say hello to "instant messanger help" or some other lameness. Bah, I hope the Feds step in on this one...top 2 cable BB providers merging? Yeah, like THAT is good for the consumer....

http://archives.seattletimes.nwsour...display?slug=aolatt27&date=20010727&query=aol

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
I'd also like to point out that market performance these days rarely has anything to do with the companies bottom line. They can be doing well and still suffer at the whims of a braindead analyst's recommendations...