Texturing Movers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

divineStorm^

Nov 14, 2008
Hello NC Community!

I turned to NC to hopefully get help with my problem. Which reads below:

My mover is bubble textured (Default texture) and I dont remember how to do movers with textures. Yep, dumb me. I have one BT- map which has mover with texture but for now. I dont remember how, anymore, because I just started to map again. Help me if you can, or you can, so help if you just have time to write a post 5 charachter long post, it's so simple, eh? :)

Rob

Hole in one!
Nov 19, 2002
France
Visit site
Right click on the mover, then on Movers, then on Show Polys. You can now change its textures. Rebuild geometry afterwards.

Last edited:

divineStorm^

Nov 14, 2008
Thanks!

Love your helpfulness.
Ill try that, I did it by intersecting a mover piece and - To Brush, and had that textured already. Then made the mover. works 100%