This forum is too impersonal!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
[GU]elmur_fud;2530156 said:
Rats. 'Cause if you could get all three up there it would sound like a machine gun and that would be funny to put on youtube.

I aim to disappoint.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I think you'll have to work on your attitude though[punctuation, Professor Phil?] name calling and fishing in 10 year old threads obsessively for information are not traits I would stick my neck out for. Better luck next time peavey, or you could just quit like you promised. :)

:lol: You e-mailed a moderator and said pretty please let me back onto BuF because you got banned like a bitch for "obsessively" waging personal crusades against everyone :lol:

But you know what? Times have changed, and the thing that set you off on me was this:

Peavey said:
So we've established that Arnox's article didn't quite deliver as planned.

But, with all the acerbic arrogance of a high-school Goth kid in a novice Journalism class, I would bet money that Phil is fapping in his bat cave over his vernacular undertakings, crafting jizz-guano stalactites, which he will later serve at the next BuF Banquet with a side of Skaarj Truffles.

And it totally rocked :lol: I mean seriously, personal issues aside--ZING!--that was masterfully written :D

Okay but seriously--I'm sorry I pissed you off. Let's stop hating people for their career choices and I'll chill back on "checking" people.

unless they totally deserve it :cool: And, thank you for putting me in check--I was getting outta hand for a bit.

So we're cool now :cool:

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
How do you take a leak?

attachment.php

Attachments

• cool-hand-leek.jpg
    cool-hand-leek.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 66

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
:lol: You e-mailed a moderator and said pretty please let me back onto BuF because you got banned like a bitch for "obsessively" waging personal crusades against everyone :lol:

nope mm-mmm try again.

But you know what? Times have changed, and the thing that set you off on me was this:

And it totally rocked :lol: I mean seriously, personal issues aside--ZING!--that was masterfully written :D

Okay but seriously--I'm sorry I pissed you off. Let's stop hating people for their career choices and I'll chill back on "checking" people.

unless they totally deserve it :cool: And, thank you for putting me in check--I was getting outta hand for a bit.

So we're cool now :cool:

If you call me pointing out that you're a terrible poster and more than likely a failure as being set off, then damn dude you got me and congratulation on "setting off" every non-terrible poster on this forum.

Maybe you can zing me some more with more nonsensical random statements after this because, I'm so mad about your posts on the internet. Ask the ircpals how angry I was on teamspeak about it, it was uncontrolled screaming and gnashing of teeth they had to temp ban me from TS for 10 minutes so I could cool off. You're so cool on the internet. :(

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
nope mm-mmm try again.

Hal rode to your house on a majestic white stallion, with carnations and a Hal-mark card. Answering the door in your sensual silk robe that I bought you for your 3rd BuF Day, he pleaded to hear your famous personal masterpiece, Concerto di Piccola Viola. As you proceeded to serenade him, tears of joy were shed.

"Oh prithy, Phillius, cometh back to the gates of Beyond Unreal, knock thrice, and ye shall be admitted to the realm of Off Topic. Ye shall be smitten by the presence of the drunken gnome Plumb_Drumb, who doth bear a silver platter of Truffles upon his back. Ye shall be showered in a torrent of virgin mirth and witch mucus!"

Not willing to accept an alternative fate to your reality, you gladly obliged. The knighting ceremony commenced. As you knelt down, Dotnetbeast stepped forward. Looming over you, his sweaty, strong, chocolatey, musky presence emitted sexual lightning. He drew the Official Sword of BuF, and a loud THUD bounded off of your left, then right shoulder, echoing through the vacuous valley of Peavey's Ignore List. History was made, and thou have been accepted into the BuF Royal Family. Welcome, brother.

Last edited:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
nope mm-mmm try again.

If you call me pointing out that you're a terrible poster and more than likely a failure as being set off, then damn dude you got me and congratulation on "setting off" every non-terrible poster on this forum.

Maybe you can zing me some more with more nonsensical random statements after this because, I'm so mad about your posts on the internet. Ask the ircpals how angry I was on teamspeak about it, it was uncontrolled screaming and gnashing of teeth they had to temp ban me from TS for 10 minutes so I could cool off. You're so cool on the internet. :(
It's true. He ruined a perfectly good game of quacklive because his shouting was disturbing my perfect aim. But I still managed to kill funkblast at least.