The Voice Shrine (2004) Relaunches

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Fans of voice packs, rejoice! Rainecloud is back at it with the relaunch of The Voice Shrine (2004 edition) right here at BeyondUnreal. To kick things off, there is a brand new tutorial for creating Unreal Tournament 2004 voicepacks as well as the following for download:

Homer Simpson 2k4 - (originally by Homer_Stud) converted into UT2003 by Fraggin Phun and finally into UT2004 by Rainecloud.
Bender (Futurama) 2k4 - by Rainecloud. Everybody's favourite drunken robot is back for some UT2004 action. (Includes 40+ taunts!)
Arabian Voicepack - by MaZzBoTt. A very unusual and slightly hilarious pack based on the Loony Toons character.
Judge Judy 2k4 - by Rainecloud. The obnoxious and evil judge is here. This version contains a few fixes (the volume and order strings, etc).

Download and enjoy - and when you're done, stop back by The Voice Shrine and submit one of your own!

MachDelta

Haphazard Nobody
Apr 29, 2001
Canada
Visit site
Hahaha, its good to see the tradition of a Homer voicepack has been carried on! :D
(FYI: I did Homer v2 for UT - you can still find it on the shrine ;))

Go Rainy! :)

B

BasADD

voicepack :)

great stuff, but be careful! i had the voicepacks in my system folder and anti TCC or ut secure thought i was cheating ! whatchu gonna do.... itd be awesome if everyone had these on their servers

F

fat_bastard2

Server wont load

I installed all 4 of these to my server now it wont load? I remove them and it loads fine. I do have antiTCC loaded....would it stop the server from starting with these? I REALLY want these running...any server admin have any suggestions???

Fat_Bastard2

Rainecloud

Voiceshrine Manager
*shrug*

Voicepacks are primarily for offline play, so I'm not really sure what to suggest. I have heard from a few people who've managed to get the packs working, though, which is quite strange considering the problems you're going through. Plus, none of the servers which have AntiTCC installed have kicked me from any of my online games, yet.