Anyone ever had this happen?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zombiewoof

Rokk Fiddler, Farmer
Oct 2, 2003
Oaksterdam, California
Visit site
Made a new map. Perhaps way too large. Anyway..terrain.. paint..skybox..fog....deploys... gens ...lots of rapors.... I go to test it out (on the lan... no 'listen' I go to deploy and I find myself stuck inside of the deploy point. In either red or blue side. Stuck...unable to anything! There's a lag on my fire (to deploy) and it repeats in succesion indefinitly. Fps is around 60.
Arf! Well, back to a more sensible map till I figure this out.

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
Can you still move around inside the deploy point? If not, you might have noticed on some of the laggier servers, that after the countdown it still takes a wee while for you to spawn. During this time, the camera is in the right position, and your HUD appears, so it looks like you should be going when in fact you haven't actually spawned yet. Could be a side-effect of the size, or perhaps if you've forgotten a loader?

zombiewoof

Rokk Fiddler, Farmer
Oct 2, 2003
Oaksterdam, California
Visit site
Hahahahhaahhahhhaaa! uhhhh. forgot the loader! Duh. Been mapping in ut....I....forgot. Arf! **** that's funny! Hmmm Perhaps some sobriety (hic) is in order whilst mapping. Duh.

Thanks!
I ..knew that.... Thanxs! Duh.... :eek:

RLD

Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.
May 15, 2004
zombiewoof said:
Hahahahhaahhahhhaaa! uhhhh. forgot the loader! Duh. Been mapping in ut....I....forgot. Arf! **** that's funny! Hmmm Perhaps some sobriety (hic) is in order whilst mapping. Duh.

Thanks!
I ..knew that.... Thanxs! Duh.... :eek:
A missing loader should not have caused that problem. That's to say it has never given me any issues when I've play tested maps without a loader present.

RLD

Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.
May 15, 2004
And that concludes today's lesson on heavy equipment. Next week tune in for
the "pants" debate. How can a "pair" of pants equal one err... "pair" of pants?
And what's this about putting them on one "pant" leg at a time? I honestly cannot think of any other item(s) that are refered to in this manner!
Maybe some of you logical thinkers/debaters can assist me in my persuit of knowledge and understanding.

RLD

Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.
May 15, 2004
dutch_gecko said:
Grr. Why did the US manage to turn trousers into pants? Pants are underwear y'know! And it's not next week yet.
The US ***** everything up!

[DCSB]Mouse

Apr 10, 2004
dutch_gecko said:
Now now. They did start things like mass production

wrong, i think the UK was the first industrailised mass production country ...

then germany or some order like that .... and as for original ideas ... US gave us .... condensed milk and ... urm ... *goes to look*

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
Remember Ford? Yeah, he came up with the notion of mass production. Remember, it can be any colour as long as it's black. And you can tell by my spelling that I'm not American.

Status
Not open for further replies.