New guy, here.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jun 23, 2004
www.jumpinjuggernuts.com
Potato_Master said:
Just for reference, when I said, 'drunkard' I didn't mean actually drinking, I basically meant the local weird-crazy-making-everyone-laugh kinda guy. I mean with sooo much drama on the internet, you need someone to lighten the mood, so I was wondering who it was. Thats all.
Old_Geezer is one that people like to laugh at I mean "with" ;D
Also there are a lot of fun servers out there. They tend to be hard to find and keep to themselves, to preserve their beautiful gaming social system. There probably would be more servers like this if there was a mutator that took out the scoreboard or something, but there are too many weirdos and statwhores, that get excited getting top of the scoreboard when no one else is really playing, and they are the ones that tend shoot people that are clearly playing a friendly game of shieldgun dueling and they are the ones that run around trying to rocket people, when the rest of the server agreed to go shieldgun only and get owned anyways.

Potato_Master

Mmm...Spaghetti...
Jun 28, 2005
Florida
Man, I hate when things like that happen. I mean, people running into your duel, in many games is very very disrespectful. Thats why I like either having an admin on the server, or I AM the admin (I run a CSS server). Also, people that just join the server should always be told whats going on. Although if everyone has shieldguns out, I don't think they are that stupid. -_-

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
Potato_Master said:
Just for reference, when I said, 'drunkard' I didn't mean actually drinking, I basically meant the local weird-crazy-making-everyone-laugh kinda guy. I mean with sooo much drama on the internet, you need someone to lighten the mood, so I was wondering who it was. Thats all.
Hmm...On this side of the forums, that has to be Ren. He always lightens the mood of a about-to-be-flamed thread. Just say "Retard" five times in the mirror and you can see him.
;)

And on the servers, we have the very Worst Player Ever™ Just stay near him to receive additional weapons

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Taleweaver said:
Hmm...On this side of the forums, that has to be Ren. He always lightens the mood of a about-to-be-flamed thread. Just say "Retard" five times in the mirror and you can see him.
;)

And on the servers, we have the very Worst Player Ever™ Just stay near him to receive additional weapons
Until he asked Raffi to ban him. I don't think he's gotten over whatever ticked him off last time yet.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Taleweaver said:
I loled. :lol:

LooseCannon

... but it's not pink ... ooh yes it is!
Oct 27, 2004
Hampshire, UK
Worst Player Ever asked Raffi to ban him? :eek: Did I read that correctly? I know Worst Player Ever (aka Warden) was getting fed up with UT, but...

Sorry to exclaim right on top of your thread Potato_Master.

Btw, where does `Potato_Master` come from? ;)

edited for typo

Last edited:

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
LooseCannon said:
Worst Player Ever asked Raffi to ban him? :eek: Did I read that correctly? I know Worst Player Ever (aka Warden) was getting fed up with UT, but...
Yes, it's true (I was there). What I didn't knew is that it appears to be a permanent ban. I figured he wanted to eliminate distractions for exams or something. Is he really giving up on UT?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
no, he's just sick of the "all pro all the time" attitude at FragBU.

LooseCannon

... but it's not pink ... ooh yes it is!
Oct 27, 2004
Hampshire, UK
I can assure everyone that when I get in FragBu, it can NOT be all pro. It's a great shame Warden doesn't play the same times as me. :) He's often on irc etg #FragBu.

@Potato_Master: I guess a point here is that there are too many 'unusual' people to mention. ;)

BTW, I'm Mr Normal and perfect. :p

K.N.I.F.E

Dressed in Pink
Jun 4, 2005
In Nathan's base
kevan.org
T!T@N said:
Yeah, you should join in sometime, we have lots of fun.

Oh, and welcome to BUF! :wavey:

I probbly will. But I want to ride my wave runner this weekend. I got to jump off 20ft rocks! YAY!

Back on topic

Keep the language clean - some of us have kids & would appreciate your efforts to not swear over the mic or on the game chat.
Be kind to your fellow gamers - show each other respect and say nice shot, gg, or good fight instead of flaming.
If you feel yourself getting too upset to where you'd say something negative toward another or you're getting too frustrated, take a 5 minute break to spare yourself and someone else an argument. Keep a cool head - it's only a game!
Avoid excessive bragging or putting down others (including your team).
Do not post scoreboard screenshots in the forum unless other player names are blurred.
No aliasing. Use your forum name or an alternate name that is listed in your forum signature or custom status.
Cheating will not be tolerated.
Exploits during gameplay will not be tolerated.
Disconnect or spectate if you will be afk or choose not to play.
Use good judgement when voting for maps. Try to pick one that is appropriate to the player load.
Mix up the gametypes. Avoid playing more than a couple of maps in a row of the same gametype unless all are in agreement.
Purposefully participating in an activity that hurts your team will not be tolerated.
Have fun. Play hard and give it your best. Learn new tricks. It's what FragBU is about.

Is pushing team mates off a building with sheild gun against the rules?:lol:

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
omg bump :eek: It took some time to figure out you were saying you'd get on the fragBoo server. Quote the correct person, next time, will ya? :hmm:

As for the 'pushing off the building' thingy: only when it's an emergency ;)

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Taleweaver said:
Dark Pulse said:
Taleweaver said:
Turns2Ashes said:
Taleweaver said:

....still two short.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Last edited: