ELAN Early Warning Thread!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[Ci]Mazza

Trigger Me Baby!
Mar 5, 2000
England
Visit site
Well since i wasn't around for the last lan then i guess i'd best throw in for this one early. Count me in. My veteran status needs reinforcing ;)

Lewis

May 1, 2003
oh, we're gunna have to play tron 2.0 when were there... i think myr, zac, r_m and i have sworn to play it there :)

Lewis

May 1, 2003
i'll just let zac do the spotting and that, i'll trail cos the only faces i remember are sel, muppet, arc, zac and a few others :)

Lewis

May 1, 2003
phew... at least their not MIA or WIA ones - ahhh drat now i told you an idea. anyway, i'll prolly print off the pic of you lot from the last elan and take that around... won't be hard to find toss cos he's the small one :)

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
well if ur with Zac and FY sorts a good pub out to meet in we should be ok as i will know Zaccix

what bout teams? should we sort out certain teams that will be setup each ELAN or just split randomly?