All I can say.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gullonefox

TBUILDT Webmaster/Mapper
Nov 27, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Oh god.. lol .. Smith was having a bad day, he got wound up with the decco problems.. we all say things we dont mean LOL I have said this a million times :) dont take it seriously.

smithnwessun

Gravel
Jan 11, 2001
Quebec,Canada
Well ...i will be really busy making those futur project map i wont have many time to make misc map :/ and this is not the major reason...personal reason...i will maybe make one in my empty time when im bored...i want to make my futur map better...will take the time needed...no more rushing...you saw what it make...mistake over mistake...missing file...etc
well this is not my last map but dont expect some soon...well who know....

Scrumpy_Jack

made from apples
Jan 24, 2002
UK
bigyellowfish.co.uk
Originally posted by smithnwessun

want me to remove them ? sure then you will have a 500 poly maps...

anyway i dont care much now...it was my last inf map...

could you give it a try? why would the poly count be so high when you are removing stuff

pardon my ignorance here, i know little about mapping in computer games

Jack