Here's a suggestion....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Phantom2099

Jan 28, 2001
www.geocities.com
How about adding a "radio"/"walkie-talkie" button for internet play. that way playing on internet with others and talking to them using your mic. is more fun. I thought the radio button will be just like using the real "walkie-talkie" and along with the beeps or the end-of-transmission sound.

When Phantom aproaches you will hear a breathing sound. When you turn aroung I wont hear one.

F

fissionproductions

There are a few freeware programs out there that run in the background that do just that. I know M$ has one, Game Voice Share I believe.

-Fission

B

Bloodmaster

but how do you wanna talk?

you allready can typ and the voicepacks will become really (maybe to) big :rolleyes:

-~~ I see dead people ~~-

The Messiah

Skilled
Nov 8, 2000
entertaining.20m.com
Most voice communication software runs on it's own server so you don't have to worry about the game server supporting it.

SilentSniper.gif

Striking down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my team members.