If you have some free time..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jadestar

flu3nt!
Feb 22, 2000
West Linn, Oregon
www.spriteshack.com
I am looking to gain the skills necessary to eventually create Unreal Tournament modifications and mutators.. I currently know nothing about the actual building of related files, so if anyone out there has anything to offer... advice, sites with tutorials, or personal training... anything will be very greatly appreaciated.
Thank you.

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
Basically what you need to learn is coding ... which isn't easy. You'll have to learn Uscript, which is a programming language simular to C++. This is nothing that you can learn in a few minutes with a simple tutorial. If you have ever done any coding, you know it.

However, ... go to the PU main page and look through the site list on the left. There you will find sites like the modcentral or mutation device, which have some guides and tutorials. But don't expect too much. If you wanna be creative, better start mapmaking or skinmaking or make a website or ...

Jadestar

flu3nt!
Feb 22, 2000
West Linn, Oregon
www.spriteshack.com
I understand that it will take a great deal of time, but I am willing to put as much work into it as it takes. Thanks a lot for the help, and in response, I am currently also learning to make maps, and skins will come after I have all this figured out. And I figured I need to have my modification underway before my site can be hosted, so.. here I am. Thanks again.