Pariah Trailer 2 Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
The second official trailer for Digital Extremes' Pariah has now been released. This new trailer focuses on the multiplayer and level-editing aspects of the Unreal-Engine game, and provides a bit of humor also.
We have the trailer mirrored on our own BeyondUnreal FileWorks for your downloading ease:

Download Pariah Trailer 2: WMV Format (32 MB)
Download Pariah Trailer 2: MOV Format (57 MB)

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
ROFL! That trailer is fantastic :lol:

Funniest setup for showing off ragdolls ever :)

And the bots interact with the narrator/mapper

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Great trailer, now this is how trailers should be, a little comic. Not always that serious sh!t!

Caravaggio

Custom User Text goes here.
Oct 2, 2002
US
Visit site
Heh, now I have to ask, is this one of the trailers they contracted? From the company that did the matrix trailers? I thought they were going to to more than 1.

Here's hoping for a pc trailer too, because some of those textures looked shallow.

mackey

Cometh the apocalypse.
Aug 27, 2004
England
www.fpscentral.com
Wow that was great :)

The whole "change your world" things sounds very interesting, but I'd really like to know the details of how it works, gameplay wise.

More reason to look forward to Pariah, yays ;)

T

Tournament0

hal said:
I too got the impression that it was an Xbox trailer from the shots of the Xbox MAP editor.

Any chance of BeyondUnreal getting a Pariah forum section?
That would be nice. :)