Where can I find the exact same tie?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 9, 2009
Vancouver, BC.
So I was watching the highlights of the match today and I noticed Moyes's tie. I loved it and I went looking for it from one store to another but no luck in finding something even close to it. Does anybody know what brand/store/place has this exact same tie?

I have also looked up all the ties from different on-line stores in the UK, still no luck.

Attachments

• article-2592201-1CAB01A200000578-994_634x441.jpg
    article-2592201-1CAB01A200000578-994_634x441.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 46
  • David-Moyes-fans.jpg
    David-Moyes-fans.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
That tie doesn't appear to have the crest at the bottom that most of the official ties seem to have so it may not even be a man utd tie.

Got to be quicker to hit him up on twitter to find out where he got it.

Mar 9, 2009
Vancouver, BC.
That tie doesn't appear to have the crest at the bottom that most of the official ties seem to have so it may not even be a man utd tie.

Got to be quicker to hit him up on twitter to find out where he got it.

It is good and bad that it doesn't carry the teams logo. Good: you can wear it any where. Bad: you cannot find it easily. I have sent an email to Man U hope they will see it.

Now I'm not a football fan but some of the blame rests on the players shoulders and some of the crap he's been left with.

Well, he used to manage Everton, far less responsibilities and a less competent squad. The team that he is managing right know had won the EPL last year so you cannot really blame the players. I believe he needs time to get used to the conditions of the team and has to be strict with the players. To me it sounds like a retail store where you change the manager and nobody obeys for the first few months until the new managers gets settled and lays the rules straight.

Unfortunately it is not a BOSS. I went to their store this afternoon and they couldn't identify the brand or anything that is close to what it looks :( Thank you though.

I have searched every single department store and every brand that has an eStore and couldn't find it. There are a lot of ties that have similar tones but none is the exact same.