indigent rage @ Google

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg[/m]

That's actually Decticus verrucivorus on the pic (try search in youtube by pasting this name, few videos will popup with it being live, they are interesting), it is not a real cricket but a bush-cricket (in long horned locusts) aka katydid for Americans.
Not to mention on the pic is female, which cannot stridulate. (I am actually expert on those)

Plus the sound wasn't by this species I beleive as well.

There no design issues? Compare it with the older design, it was actually optional and the basic search options were right under the tab. Look at http://www.altavista.com/ and tell me which one is better.
Seriously, I find half of the thread funny (the all caps posts or that KKK remark), but now I am beginning to be pissed by this behavior.

Last edited:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Well it's only Leo who is complaining, guy.

I think it's you who is over reacting :(
Looks like it he's rather good at that.

That killerskaarj guy sent me some random PM about all he sees from me are posts complaining about UT3 and Epic, also I'm a really good troll apparently.

Definitely loltastic. :lol:

BTW Epic and UT3 suck. 1v1 killerskaarj?!??

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
There's nothing wrong about complaining about these things, because I have right to voice such opinion and others too, only I hoped I would find more guys not liking the design here, seems like I am in a wrong place then. I found at least 4 guys elsewhere who shared this opinion about Google changing to that crap.
So if anyone doesn't like it voice it and complaing and complain even to google, so they realize they've done something truly wrong.
Why is everything non optional anyway? I wished Epic would make a lot of UT3 patch features optional, but it never happened either.

You seriously need to leave your house and touch vaginas more often. If you found "at least 4 people that don't like it" that means you guys are in the minority. Best of all, it's for 1 day! Get over it.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Pac-man is also on twitter:

pm.jpg

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
You seriously need to leave your house and touch vaginas more often. If you found "at least 4 people that don't like it" that means you guys are in the minority. Best of all, it's for 1 day! Get over it.

I am sure we are not in minority (maybe on this place yes, because you all don't have any idea about quality) and it was just an example of some of my friends, if at least 4 of them agree there is something wrong with this.

Besides it is there for two days now. TWO DAYS MAN!

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
(maybe on this place yes, because you all don't have any idea about quality)
Bahahahahaha! This from a guy with your avatar....

Sorry, but so far I can't tell that you have any idea what quality is, and besides, quality is completely subjective.

DarkCrow

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Jun 13, 2004
Brasil
I am sure we are not in minority (maybe on this place yes, because you all don't have any idea about quality) and it was just an example of some of my friends, if at least 4 of them agree there is something wrong with this.

Besides it is there for two days now. TWO DAYS MAN!

calm-down.jpg

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
It's just over the top, I didn't expect that. And the new search, I want that side bar gone, it was always optional until now...seriously why do they have to screw up every design? First Youtube, not Google crap.

What's all that stuff you're talking about? I just went to Google.com and all I see is the name and the search box :D

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
What's all that stuff you're talking about? I just went to Google.com and all I see is the name and the search box :D

Search something then, see the bar on the left? It completelly gets in my way.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
MY SCREEN RESOLUTION!!!!! 640x480 CANNOT FIT THIS 300 PIXEL SIDEBAR IN IT!!!