Official Art thread #3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hypenotist

Catharsis hypothesis
Mar 15, 2001
Seeing as how the last one has grown 9 pages deep... Lets see some quality, finished stuff this time around. Try too keep the images under 50k if possible just so modem users can d/l. Sigs alone for most pages takes me about 2 minutes on average.

Hypenotist

Catharsis hypothesis
Mar 15, 2001
There is a story behind this one, see this girl I know was saying how all the renders I did with Poser 4 were creepy barbie dolls...
So I made this up and sent it to her.

Jotun

RAR!
Sep 30, 2000
RAR!
how about some songs? Poetry is art :) Here's one I cooked up when I was pissed at my best friend

Best Enemy

You laugh at my life
And feed the fire
That is my strife
Burning higher and higher

Live for my pain
Die for my hate
My cries are in vain
Within my state

So pierce my soul
And kill my heart
I was whole
And you tore me apart

Within my life
Feel the strife
That is me
Broken Serenity
My best enemy

Am I a joke?
Just a tool of trade?
A local hoax?
I am what you made

Beat me to sedation
A fist of sanity
Feel my complication
Of self pity

So put the gun
To my head
I was your son
But now I'm dead...

Within my life
Feel the strife
That is me
Broken serenity
My best enemy

Dedicated to those that want to be the guy in black in a white world

LoTekK

Peon
Jul 26, 2001
Washington, DC
to liven things up a little:
did this a while ago in Painter Classic, mostly using the oil brushes, and the glowing, radiant effect was done with the help of overlaying a duplicate layer that was gaussian blurred to a factor of 10...

Original9

Deleted.
Jul 28, 2001
OMG LoTekK! That looks almost looks like my girl friend! You freakish bastard!:D

[EDIT]DOH! a girl friend... :rolleyes: [/EDIT]

Last edited:

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
Ahhh, next time I feel like I have no life, I'll simply refer to this thread. :)

<small>On this thread, this pic has two meanings...</small>

gryphsezgei.jpg

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
I've got two sculptures, and two drawings up in a student show. I'll try to get copies of the slides or pics and put them up.

LoTekK

Peon
Jul 26, 2001
Washington, DC
Originally posted by Original9
OMG LoTekK! That looks almost looks like my girl friend! You freakish bastard!:D

[EDIT]DOH! a girl friend... :rolleyes: [/EDIT]
that's claire danes, you dolt... ;) if your girlfriend looks like her then consider me jealous... :D

Ryan

banned
May 27, 2001
Puyallup WA
Visit site
well I put this in a different thread (the beth thing)so some of you have probly seen it but here ya go......Jonny Santos~lead vocals of SpineShank.......sorry about the size I had no idea it was so big:)

Last edited by a moderator:

LoTekK

Peon
Jul 26, 2001
Washington, DC
did this in painter classic when i got my intuos 6x8... first one i ever did... :p it started out as a natalie portman portrait, but as you can see, it turned out rather different... :p