Guild Wars: ToDo List

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Damn, spent 3+ hours completed 6-10 Quest and some King died and we got returned. Damn, Damn so close. Oh Hell

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Two Ursans, HB Monk, SAB Team , Frozen Soil Interrupt Ranger and SF Ele or Mes Interrupter. Should Work, Control Spikes, lots of Knockdowns and interrupts. Any suggestions?? Count me in..

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
47 More Elites to go in Elona.. I got 3 green drops so far one was a Spear we tried to Farm. To Easy in the Worms..:lol:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Update, Got title for Elona!, Now only 44 more to go in Factions.... Dev is right most elites are close to gates..
Udate
27 Now!!!
19 Now!!

Last edited:

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Woot! Finally solved my vanquishing problems. Instead of going Ursan now I've been running an SS build, I dropped my SS hero for a PB interrupter (Gwen). Ended up steamrolling the elementals until I got to the group of roaring ethers with the Mes boss, we wiped on that one I believe. But no big deal :)

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Good Deal, did you Arcane Echo - Power Block and Target another Ele for more down time? If so how did she do with the AE? I know the rest of her skill bar had Interrupts but can you share the build with me?

On another WooT Note:
I got my Legendary Skill Hunter Title last nite. The last skill was the Rit at the end of the Raisu Palace Mission, we steamed rolled the place.

I also ended up with 20Maxed Titles which gives you the
I Have Many Leather-Bound Books Title.
:):)

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Alrighty, whats up next? How about HM Dungeons and Vanguard Rep Points. Still have HM Missions in Elona and Factions. 25 Titles aren't to far off up to 21 maxed now.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Alright, we can give it try. Dev, BT and me did it last time. We did wipe a couple of times at that Boss. Going to stock up on some consumables, they do help with HM Dungeons and Vanquishing. Glad you had that Powerstone last nite.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
We had to use something, Those damn Wisp was wearing us out. That was a good idea throwing stuff on Imp to remove Vow of Silence on the Wisp. How many other dungeons have those damn wisp?? Storm Clouds are manageable when you have meat shields. LOL All that work for crappy gold and diamond.