New clan -[TAC]-

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Clutch

Dec 15, 2005
i've started a new clan. right now it consists of me and my brother (started it tonight). TAC stands for Tactical Assault Clan. i will be making a forum shortly so if you are interested you can join the forum and if you'd like, register for the clan and i'll see if i think you're good enough ;). there will be no server unless i can configure my router and crap to host one or have a member host one. i'll post info as i go.

i know, it seems pointless to make a clan when inf is as "popular" as it is right now but hopefully in the near future there will be alot of players. i'll get the forum up as quick as i can. it may take a while to do the graphics for the forum but i'll get it done.

Clutch

Dec 15, 2005
finished making the forum look better, and we are recruiting, have 3 members and working on more.