I'm back

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
You may remember my hyperbole-strewn thread a few weeks ago. Now I'm back and the university placement wasn't as bad as I made it out to be.

Pros;

* Laid-back supervisor
* Fairly stress-free workload and casual approach
* My cabin-mates had several similiar interests to myself (I knew them somewhat beforehand) and so things weren't as broing as I'd expected.

Cons;

* The two girls, in their late 20s, I was staying with loved rap and R&B. Guess who had to put up with it blaring constantly in the car (there was only one car between 3 of us)
* The bathroom sink, floor and toilet (including the bowl) was constantly full of hair. I'm not exaggerating; there were several clumps clogging the shower drain and the toilet. One of the girls should consider having her hair cut shorter.

So, how goes the community?

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Well, beppo quit Infiltration, but Warren came back! Then, there was the scandal with sublime that must not be discussed (but I hear it had to do with body shots and crossing the southern border!). Then, geogob stuffed a kitten in a glass :( It was a sad day for us all. Then, a miniatureized F15 buzzed the forums; it was fully functional and really cool. Then Duke and Taque were found out to be huge cheating lamers, and banned from the forums.

Oh, and I discovered Bushmills.

All in all, it was a good time :D

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Code was made head-moderator again. All the missing oldtimers showed up and there was a flamewar unlike anything the forums had ever seen before. It caused many casulties and quite some colateral damage. At one point the cops, a couple of lawyers, a purple doublesided dildo and a grand jury was involved. Well, that was a realy dark time and someone even changed the forum theme and added some decals to fit the mood. But noone realy talks about that anymore. Oh, and Duke and Taque cheated using (not so) hidden code in the weapon pack.

Find the pattern

Last edited:

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
Guys, he's been away a month, I doubt so much could happen in that time. Other that two well known Inf players found to be cheating whores.